Avenida Central

CONTRA-ATAQUE: Braga vs Spurs - I

| Partilhar
«Unfortunately I can't make it to the match in Portugal - I'm disappointed, as your stadium looks excellent and would have loved to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy exploring the area too.
I don't know much about Braga, but you had a good win in the last round against Parma - even though the Italian side are struggling at the moment. It was a big victory, especially winning home and away. Of course, we had a welcome rest as Feyenoord had been thrown out, but our performances in Europe so far this season have been excellent. I see that you had a narrow defeat against Porto at the weekend, but are still sitting 4th in the table. I expect after losing at the weekend, Braga will be determined to get a good result on Thursday.
There are often strange results in European games when teams do not know each other well. But the Braga lads will have to be extremely careful marking Berbatov - he has been on fire for us in the UEFA Cup throughout, and in the league too in recent weeks, especially a magnificent performance against Bolton last weekend.
Michael Dawson should be the Spurs captain in my opinion, at least while our normal captain Ledley King is out injured. He has been immense all season and is a great leader and organiser - you'll find it difficult to get past him. Other key players you need to watch out for are Aaron Lennon on the wing, who has excellent pace, and Jermaine Jenas - who is sometimes inconsistent but has played very well in our European games and can control the midfield on a good day.
I'm really looking forward to a good match - and, whatever the result, looking forward to welcoming all the Braga fans to White Hart Lane next week. My heart tells me that we will get another 1-0 away European victory - but as I have to confess I have never seen Braga play before, I really don't know what to expect. I just hope everyone gets to see a great game of football.»


Cllr Matt Davies
Lib Dem, Fortis Green
http://mattdaviesharingey.blogspot.com

0 Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Antes de comentar leia sobre a nossa Política de Comentários.

"Mi vida en tus manos", um filme de Nuno Beato

Pesquisar no Avenida Central




Subscreva os Nossos Conteúdos
por Correio Electrónico


Contadores